Friday, July 31, 2015

With all ecstasy to the Sun God at dawn


Desires are unlimited
like stars.
Deserting all other ones
as disliking bonds.
I selected only one desire
as priceless and valuable too.
and strongly grew it to the top
as a ray of light, to my life,
and also as an awakening call, at the investigating shore.
My sound opened up, centuries old dreams, at the far end corners.
To write my auto biography
I strongly believe that, at the quiet and peaceful corners of the shores,
I should become an ardent worshipper of charming beauty
and this desire is flaming in me almost like a fire.
For achieving this, I became a sweat drop.
and remained like a tear drop
and turned up and became
a sea that carries cyclones.
The smoky and crooked clouds, that try to disturb the stability
and pollute the cleanliness of my mind
and the poisonous fumes of mean thoughts
are scaring me, like the hood opened cobras
sop and stall these destructive deeds and dances of annihilation
and to control them.
I diverted my sweat streams from all the limbs, to directly flow into rivers
and offered my gained knowledge, till date.
I am setting out, to reach the silent zones
to mediate like a soul driven sage.
I took refuge in a tree
That pious and great tree is dropping down flowers
of wisdom quotes in abundance.
I shower endlessly, the nectar filled drops in multitudes,
transforming myself as flute that adorns lord krishna's hands.

I offer flowers with all ecstasy to the Sun god at dawn.
============================
From thepassionate bonds of darkness ---

After the streaming eyes
cease to drop down tears
how much leisure is found
really to this restless life.
Memories of the sweet experiences
are flinging on  the early dawns
and the notes of life
are dancing on fine tunes.
The entire space of the world
is feeling ecstasy in sheer excitement
for the weaving waves of southern breezes .
The peace is spread on the earth space like a white loin cloth
and it will open doors for fresh and new thoughts .
The pure, soft and delicately tuned music
is spreading the facet of love affectionately till the far end corners .
The restless pilgrim
is not feeling surpassed for the enjoyment on outer layers
or for the attraction of the colourful rainbow
and also not at all dipped in the ocean of ecstasy.
He has not turned as a worshipper for any of the love glances
or worked as a composer for the sorrowful song.
Like a traveller filled with mute desire,
he concentrates more, on the last tender leaves of the life.
He also gets ready for immolating himself, for achieving his desired goals. 
He desires strongly to skip away
from the spews of snake hoods that pour poison out of sheer selfishness.
and from the shackles of desires,
and finally from the passionate bonds of darkness .
--------

T

No comments:

Post a Comment